You receive living allowance Regional Social Service (Regionale Sociale Dienst KRH).If something changes in your housing or living situation, you must inform us immediately. For example, if you are going to take care of more or fewer children under the age of 18, if you are going to work, if you are going to leave the Netherlands, if you are going to move to another address within the Netherlands or if there is a change in your residence status. Every adult aged 18 or older must fill in an individual change of address form. This means that if the change concerns you and your partner together, your partner must fill in his or her own change of address form.